These rules are a general guideline of 2nd Street Storage’s policies and are not a substitute for the complete terms agreed upon in your Rental Agreement.
1. Stay at least 16 inches away from all fire sprinkler heads.
2. No dogs or pets allowed in the facility excluding service animals.
3. The use of insecticide foggers and fumigation services is prohibited.
4. No smoking, use of lighters or open flame.
5. Shirt and shoes are required while in the facility.
6. No running, riding of carts, bicycles, skateboards, or rollerblades.
7. Occupant will only store personal property for which they are the rightful owner and will keep their unit secure with their own lock.
8. Report injuries, facility damages, lost or stolen key fobs, spills and broken glass to the office.
9. Occupant is responsible for insuring stored items to prevent loss.
10. The trash can in the bay is restricted to its holding capacity. The on-site Dumpster and its enclosure are off limits, no exceptions.
11. On-site carts, dollies, and pallet jack are not to be taken off the premises or stored inside storage units.
12. Obey posted parking signs. Parking vehicles, trucks, trailers, or storage containers overnight is not allowed.
13. Access to the facility is restricted to our posted access hours.
14. Abandoning personal items, staying in the facility after hours, unauthorized parking, taking facility equipment of the premises etc. will result in facility fee charges.
15. Use of electrical outlets is prohibited.
16. Give the office a 10 day notice when vacating. The unit must be emptied and swept clean with the lock removed. You will need to return your key fob and provide any change of address information to the office so that we may begin processing your security deposit.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Self-Storage Rental Information
To rent a storage unit, we ask for a prorated amount for the month we are in (if applicable), your first full month's rent, and a refundable security deposit equal to one month's rent. Follow these links to learn more about the storage units, pricing, and supplies at 2nd Street Storage.
Select the storage unit that is right for you.
Get the supplies you need for storing your items.
Get the details on dimensions, sq. ft., and pricing.
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat/Sun: by appointment only
No Access to Facility on
- 4th of July
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Online payments
- Auto Pay
Automatic withdrawal available upon request.